Are you looking to utilize the full visual editing power of our Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Plugin WITHOUT
If you don’t have the option to use WordPress on your server or just don’t want to, the Slider Revolution jQuery Visual Editor Addon
which (only) works in conjunction with our Slider Revolution Responsive jQuery Plugin
is the best choice. SERVER REQUIREMENTS
PHP 5.3+ and MySQL 5.0+
These requirements are default features of almost all web hosters.
Slider Revolution Highlights
Building sliders has never been easier! Even though Slider Revolution is sporting an impressive number of options, even beginners will manage to create beautiful presentations with our new, more intuitive workflow.
- Text, Image, Video, Shortcode, HTML Content Layers
- Complete Graphical User Interface
- Custom Slide Content for different Devices
- Full Control over Styles, Animations, Transitions
Fully Responsive Solution
We made sure that Slider Revolution looks great and is intuitive to use on every device, be it desktop computers, tablets or smartphones.
- Works on Desktops, Notebooks, Tablets & Smartphones
- Optimised for Android & Apple Devices
- Custom Slide Content for different Devices
- Fallback Options for Mobile Devices
True Multi-Media Content
We want Slider Revolution to integrate into your website as seamlessly as possible. Why not show any content with it?
- Regular Image Display with Bulk Upload
- HTML5, YouTube & Vimeo Video Support
- Popular Social Media Content Stream
You get tons of navigation styles for bullets, arrows, tabs & thumbnails with Revolution Slider. The kicker is that you can now easily modify or create your own sets of navigation elements!
- Arrows, Bullet, Tab, Thumbnail Navigation
- Lots of “Ready to Use” Styles included
- Markup and Style Builder with Preview
- Export your own Navigation Sets!
We take Security Seriously
Our Slider Revolution WordPress Plugin was audited by professional researchers at morxploit.com to make sure that it’s no threat to the security of your WordPress website.
- 100% Secure WordPress Plugin
- New Update Notifications via the Backend
- Constantly Maintained ThemePunch Quality
Good looks aren’t everything, so we made sure that Slider Revolution also loads lightning fast!
- Loaded core file size automatically scales with used features
- Intelligent Lazy Loading options
- SEO Optimization
- Monitor and optimize all aspects of your sliders
- Advanced Debugging Options
Plugin Version / Compatibility
- Version 184.108.40.206 release Date 25.07.2018
- jQuery 1.7.x – jQuery 1.10.x and jQuery 2.+ Compatible
PHP 5.3+ and MySQL 5.0+
These requirements are default features of almost all web hosters. Visit our detailled FAQ Site
Alternatives to this Product
Slider Revolution Features
Our premise is “less is more” and that is reflected in the structure of our components. In order to incorporate so much functionality into our plugins, we make sure everything is build as modular as possible.
- Fully Responsive & Mobile Specific Features
- jQuery 1.7 – jQuery 2.x Supported
- Lightning Fast Greensock Animation Engine
- Powerful API functions
- Smart Font Loading
We want Revolution Slider to be able to fulfill all slide based roles along with special functionality like carousels and hero blocks. If you can’t find a specific feature, feel free to ask us!
- Hero, Carousel and Classic Slider Features
- All Sizes Possible (Full Responsive + Revolutionary 4 Level Advanced Sizes)
- Fullwidth, Fullscreen, Auto Responsive Slider sizes
- Unlimited Sliders per page
- Image BG Cover, Contain, Tiled, Alignment, etc.
- WYSIWYG Drag & Drop Editor
- Published / Unpublished Slides
- Publish slides based on predefined Dates
- Simple and Advanced Lazy Loading for Faster and SEO Optimized Slider Start
- Link and Actions on Slides
- Parallax Effects, full customizeable, combine with Ken Burns and other effects (Mouse / Scroll controlled)
- Improved Light weight Ken Burns Effects (easier & faster)
- World Premiere for advanced Action Building
- Build Social Stream based Sliders
- Quick and Easy building based on Slider, Slide and Layer Templates
- Performance Monitor and better Performance Suggestions
- Viewport based Slide Loading and Progress
- Create Slider Defaults, Reset, overwrite single Settings due all slides
- Save Slide, Slider, Layer, Animation as Template
Layers have evolved from simple layers to become powerful scene building tools!
Drag and Drop, Customize & Animate your way to your perfect slider.
- Animation Builder
- Huge Number of Possible Transitions
- Create your custom animations
- Set Start / End Time, Speed, Ease and Effects of any Layers
- Show/hide layers on Slider Effects, Events, Actions
- Add Unlimited Number of Layers
- YouTube, Vimeo, Self-Hosted HTML5 Videos, Shapes, Buttons, Predefined Buttons as Layer
- Set actions and links per Layers
- Combine Actions over different Layers and slides
- Option to Link to a Specific Slide via Layer
- Toggle Animation, Classes, video functions via Layers
- Variable Layer Image Sizes, full responsive and/or Device Size based
- Design your Layers for different Device sizes after your needs
- Option to Hide Layers on Any Devices
We have implemented almost all navigation types you can think of, which can be aligned anywhere on the stage.
Be in full control with Slider Revolution Navigation!
- Bullet, Button, Tabs and Thumbnail Navigation, single or mixed mode. Any position like outter,inner, aligned etc.
- Left/Right, Top/Bottom Mouse Scroll events.
- Vertical/Horizontal Keyboard actions
- Mobile Touch Enabled (Optional)
- Drag and Pull Carousel Feature
- “Stop Slide Timer on Hover” Function
- Auto-Hiding of Navigation with Delay Option
- Optional Countdown Timer Line
- Set position, color, size of Time Line
- Set size, visibility, amount and behaviour of Thumbs, Tabs, Bullets, Arrows
- Hide / Enable Navigation on Mobile Devices
- Keyboard Navigation
- Fancy Navigation Skins with Slider Preview
- AutoPlay – Always, only first time, skip first time, wait for action
- Stop video on Blur, Play Video only in ViewPort
- Rewind, or keep current progress time
- Set Start and End time
- Loop, “Loop and Progress” Slide
- Fullscreen, fullwidth, boxed
- Navigation features
- Action based control (through other layers)
- New Video API, Events and Methods to controll media outside of the Slider
Slider Revolution is not just your ordinary image & video slider any longer. Now you can also pull the sliders content from popular social media steams.
- Custom-Build Content
Is there a feature you would like to see?
We will go through all your feedback weekly and pick the most requested features to be included in a future update! Contact us via our Profile Form
“Revolution Slider is an all around awesome plugin, and would be a solid addition to any site.” (WPExplorer)
”...all I can say is WOW. I can honestly say that I haven’t had as much fun with, or been blown away by the quality and experience of any plugin/slider/website building tool in…ever??” (Webdsignandsuch.com – “A look at the Revolution Slider – Steve Jobs would be proud”)
“This is my favourite Slider plugin right now – props to Theme Punch for bringing us this one.” (Blogging Wizard)
“I thoroughly enjoyed testing and using this plugin, and highly recommend it to all those of you who are looking for a slider plugin, especially if you plan to include some layer-based animation features to your slides.” (WP Mayor)
If you want to use the Slider Revolution jQuery Visual Editor Addon & Slider Revolution Responsive jQuery Plugin
within a Theme sold on ThemeForest purchase ONE extended license of BOTH plugins for EACH theme
(as long as there is no Developer License available) you put on the marketplace! If you have questions about this agreement please Contact us Here
Ressources / Credits
Version 220.127.116.11 StarPath (19th July 2018) CHANGES
- Removed version number from login screen
- Changed inclusion of JS and CSS asssets of Add-Ons on frontend and in export to HTML
- Fixed empty px values of line-hegiht and font-size that break validation
- Fixed extra px added to percent value of max-with and min-width
- Fixed login issue with passwords containing specific characters
- Fixed inital image size in add image layer
- Fixed install Add-On url
Version 5.4.8 StarPath (20th June 2018) BUGFIXES
- Fixed YouTube BG video not loading sometimes in the latest Chrome
- Fixed Vimeo video not working as slide background
- Fixed incorrect Vimeo Layer position on slide change
- Fixed incorrect size for full-size HTML5 Video in carousels
- YouTube videos now loaded from youtube-nocookie.com
- Videos that autoplay will be muted automatically in Chrome, Safari & mobile
Version 18.104.22.168 StarPath (19 April 2018) BUGFIXES
- Fixed a Bug where a change of Slide Length in Slide General Settings negative influences Default Transition Time
- Added ”;” to themepunch.tools.min.js file to avoid issues by chaining files
- Added ”;” to Slider Initialisation to avoid issues by minimising files
- Fixed ForceRewind Video option, which will now reset Video Position before the Layer shown to avoid Frame jumps
- Fixed and adapted to new Instagram API result format
- Fixed line breaks in depricated static css
Version 22.214.171.124 StarPath (20th February 2018) BUGFIXES
- Further fixes for DOMContentLoaded issues where document height was not well calculated at start
- Fixed template list bug – convert addons object to array
- Fixed empty thuymbnail source when no thumbnail image available
Version 5.4.7 StarPath (12th February 2018) NEW FEATURES
- Added ability to display Static Layers behind Slide content
- Added CSS pointer-events option for Slide Layers
- Now fetching higher quality YouTube Video Poster
- Removed requirement of Mcrypt library for compatibility with PHP 7.2
- Removed use of session from slider embedding
- Fixed DOMContentLoaded issues and extended with fall back on Document Ready State to support Deferred
- Fixed Instagram Author not displaying correctly
- Removed create_function() to retrieve compatibility with latest PHP versions
- Fixed Instagram Content/Title not displaying correctly
- Fixed Safari 11.0 HTML5 Audio File Playback on frontend
- Fixed Twitter Content Text not displaying
- Fixed remaining Vimeo Video API Issues
- Fixed Color Picker Widget Display Issue
- Fixed HTML5 Audio issue for Safari 11
- Fixed revapi.revstart() issue
- Fixed Twitter Image issue with tweets over 168 characters
- HotFix Instagram API issue
- Fixed undefined index notice in color picker when color is 3 digits with no hash
Version 126.96.36.199 StarPath (14th November 2017) CHANGES
- Added “playsinline” support for Safari 11 video
- Fixed Instagram API issue
- Fixed Vimeo autoplay issue
- Fixed muted YouTube playing brief sound issue
Version 188.8.131.52 StarPath (19th October 2017) NEW FEATURES
- Added action to prepare the plugin for upcoming AddOns
- Fixed update feature
- Fixed text typos
- Fixed TGM and general activation issues
- Fixed captions installation issue
- Fixed HTML5 Video autoplay for Safari 11
Version 5.4.6 StarPath (28th September 2017) NEW FEATURES
- Added autoplay functionality for HTML5 videos on mobile
- Added loadbalancing functionality for further stability of premium features
- Fixed premium popup dialog in not registered plugin
- Removed WP Meta Generator tag
- Added missing images to export to HTML
- Fixed add video button text and problem with opening add video dialog
- Fix for color picker bug when color is 6 digit number without hash
Version 184.108.40.206 StarPath (18th August 2017) NEW FEATURES
- Added Weather Add-On.
- Added Panorama 360 Add-On.
- Replaced jQuery(document).on(‘ready’, ) with jQuery(document).ready()
- Added details of upload error on Media Library
- Improved first time loading of template slider images
- Updated Google Fonts list
- Fixed bug uploading file with uppercase extensions to Media Library.
- Fixed bug with missing Add Slider buttons on sliders Overview page.
- Fixed Export to HTML button on Edit Slide and Slider pages on small resolution.
- Fixed installation bug when installed in folder containing install string.
- Fixed warning for Object Library favorites list.
- Fixed compatibility with PHP 5.3 in ColorPicker class.
Version 5.4.5 StarPath (18th July 2017) NEW FEATURES
- Set Parallax BG and Layers Speed/Delay Globally independent. 15 Levels Depth still available !
- Added Color Animation Attributes like Background and Font Color for Shape and Text Layers
- Added Brightness Filter Attribute for Idle, Hover, Start and End Animation frames to provide new Effects on Layers
- Added Grayscale, Brightness, Blur Slide Transitions in different Combinations
- Added action revslider_preview_slider_footer to be used by new AddOn Before/After
- Fixed HTML Export gradiants not working properly
- Fixed YouTube and Vimeo Video Rewind issue on reenter specific slides.
- Fixed Toggle FullScreen Mode where YouTube and Vimeo Videos were not Play any more
- Ken Burn Slide Effect Issues at first Slide Change has been fixed
- First Covered BG Video in some Templates and Themes were caclualted on the wrong Height Base. Issue is fixed due a double call on setSize at preparing the Video
- Safari Scroll, 3D and Blur Effects with missing layers Bug has been fixed by adding a preserve-3d transform style on Parallax Wrap level to the current layers
- Image Filters on Ken Burn Animated BG Elements are working now fine. FireFox is still a bit Laggy if CSS Filters are enabled on Ken Burn Elements
- Fixed Responsive Levels not working properly in certain constellations
- Fixed Background Default Volume Settings in Backend
- Fixed Rotation issues on Slide Main Image transitions (like Box Slot Animation Rotated)
- Updaed Colorpicker JS to fix some issues with Progress Bar.
- Fixed HTML5 volume not beeing written
- Changed Google Fonts | to %7C for HTML/CSS Validation
- Fixed several typos
- Fixed double display of Slide Edit tab on Slide Editor
- Fixed problem with names of CSS styles starting with number
Version 220.127.116.11 StarPath (17th May 2017) NEW FEATURES
- Introducing jQuery.fn.getRSVersion() and jQuery.fn.getRSVersion(true) functions to get Core and all Loded Module Version numbers.
- InLine Play of HTML5 Videos on Android and on iOS are supported
- Typo in API descriptions removed
- Fixed Several Typos
- Fixed Instagram bug, where Slides would not show if maximum entries are higher than what was fetched
- Fixed Deep Linking in Carousel Slider
- Fixed Issue where YouTube Video Background in Pause / End Mode shows the Default YouTube Cover image instead of the Predefined poster Image
- Fixed Wrong Navigation Direction / Thumbnail Images on Arrow Navigation in some kind of Cases
- Fixed Disable on Mobile not working if Slider was added through a Widget
- Fixed FadeFromRight Animation
- Fixed RevKill() Bugs and updated Focus/Blur features which will only triggered once. Blur Focus Listener will also called once per DOM instead of per Slider
- Fixed Columns Margin calculation. Columns now can be perfectly spaced with the 4 level margin and padding attributes
- Fixed Column BG Animation and Position Calculations.
- Fixed Facebook API Issue
- Fixed export to HTML for resources declared in json attributes.
- Fixed Notices of undefined variables that can occur after updating
Version 5.4.1 StarPath (24th March 2017) NEW FEATURES
- Added Blur Effect on Ken Burn Animation. Start and End Value can be defined
- Added Letter Spacing on Multiple Levels
- Introducing new Layer animations: Block Animation (left,right,top,bottom)
- Introducing a new Color Picker which allows to pick Alpha Values and Gradient Colors as well
- Communication with ThemePunch servers now only via SSL
- Added a feature to allow autoplay HTML5 Videos on Android Devices also
- Added SEO follow/nofollow option to simple link actions
- Added Split Animation Direction like forwards, backwards, middle to edge, edge to middle, random
- Random Split Transitions will calculate on demand Random values per Splitted element
- Added Split Animation Cycles to create Animation patterns on Splitted elements
- Added Export to HTML to header navigation.
- Added a new Option to enable/disable Desktop Swipe functions. This will allow you to enable Swipe on Mobile Devices, and still make Content Selectable on Desktop Systems
- Added update of file/dir permissions on file operations.
- Updated WP plugin links to visual editor links
- Removed empty style tag if no custom css
- Added isSliderExist function to embedder
- Added filter in html export to process result html
- Added before / after actions for delete slide
- Added additional information below slider title in sliders list
- Added ability to control slider actions in sliders list
- Added error mesage and reloading on template import fail
- Added update of file/dir permissions on file operations.
- Extended html export function for better export control
- Added actions to slide model to handle slider update event
- Improved image library
- Fixed Colorpicker Issues where wrong old Color values broke the Convert process and negative influenced the Slide Editor
- Fixed Scroll Below bugs
- Fixed an Issue where Template Slides could not be added due the Slide Editor due some License Code issues
- Fixed some GUI Issues
- Fixed Bug with Slider Alias will not save
- Issues with background image url in export files has been fixed
- Extended Max. Slide Time to Unlimited
- Fixed Slide Timeline Bar Visual Effect on Slide Length change event
- Bug fixed where “Split Out Animation” breaks none “Split In Animation” on Layers
- Fixed bugs with SVG Stroke Animation / Coloring on Simple Idle, and on Idle/Hover status
- Group Embeded Layer Timing issues has been fixed. Out / In Animation Time points were wrong calculated in some kind of cases
- Fixed guzzle library php 7 class warning
- Fixed tabs name css bug in html export
- Fixed delete slide error in slide editor.
- Fixed admin preview error display in case of force fullwidth enabled.
- Fixed missing whiteboard svg files in export to html
- Fixed php warning with empty plugin folder
- Changed  to array() to fix php errors for version prior to 5.3.7
- Fixed missing include of Poly addon assets in export to html
- Removed extra slash from addons include assets url
- Fixed wrong url to svg in front end.
- Fixed js errors on slider settings page when hovering controls.